Monday, July 14, 2014

My Official Support Letter

Hello Everyone!

As some of you know (and have helped with) I went to Ireland last summer on a two week mission trip. It was amazing, but I feel I would be more effective going on a longer mission. I’ve been praying with my family and pastors and we believe that I should go to Wales as an intern. This time I would be gone a year! Which means a lot more in commitment and costs.

I want to thank you again for the support you’ve shown me in the past and I would like to ask for it again on this upcoming adventure.
For the next year I will be working as an intern with a ministry called “ignite”. I will be a part of several of their outreaches. “Re:gen Tremorfa” and “Speak” to name a couple. 

“Re:gen Tremorfa” is a ministry where they run a youth drop-in center in the southern part of Cardiff, Wales. This is one of the most poverty stricken areas in Wales. As a team our primary goal is to develop an authentic, incarnational ministry, to truly love our neighbors as ourselves. From this starting point action and service will pour out which might include youth clubs, detached ministry, sports teams, kids clubs etc.

“Speak” is a conference that “ignite” does to ignite a passion for Christ in young people.  They also have different courses that I will take part in.
They are also looking to find new ways to share Christ and to connect with young people and I’m really looking forward to taking the gifts God’s given me and giving them back to God for His uses.

The overall cost of the internship will be somewhere around $12,000. I know that nothing I do will bring these funds about, but I also know that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I’m now asking that you pray about giving to this ministry by supporting me financially, through air-miles, or through prayer.

The date I am hoping to leave will be September 2nd. All contributions will be appreciated. These funds will help me continue in the ministry throughout the year, so please pray about giving monthly. If you would like to get a receipt for your donation, please make checks out to Heartland Church with a note attached with my name on it. Please don’t put my name in the memo.
The address for Heartland Church is 1025 Vance Ave. Fort Wayne, IN 46805
I’m really excited about this new opportunity to do ministry. I’m so thankful for all my friends and family who support me in all my endeavors for Christ.


Praise be to God, Who makes all things possible!
Your sister in Christ,
Natasha L. Utz



Ephesians 3:20-21 “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we can ask or imagine, according to the resurrection power at work in us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, world without end!”

No comments:

Post a Comment